Friday 10 February 2012

Twisted

Sometimes, It really sucks that the show your watching ends the way you predicted it. It kills the excitement. We complain. Why do they create such TV shows if we know how the story would end? Why do they even bother writing books if you can predict the conclusion? Why re-create movies if it's the same old one? Then directors, novelists, script writers create various twists in our tales just to make them more interesting and to juice up and spice up the regular novel slash movie slash tv series that they make. Again, once they do this, we keep asking, why this, why that, why, why, why, why, why. Don't we get tired of complaining. Sometimes, all we have to do is to go with the flow, see where it goes and don't expect too much because if we do, we get disappointed.


Why am I writing something about this? Because, I, myself, someone who can't write his own life, tried to re-write another's. I won't give the stupid details of what I did. I might lose some friends or even make some new enemies but still, writing another person's life is just plain stupid. As a friend, you are there to watch the day to day activities of what will happen and if the director asks you for some off-screen advice, you are there, willing to help and tell them the best choice and not something that you would want for personal gratification of seeing someone's life make a turn, a turn for the better or for the worst.


Twists come and go. I turns us crazy or even makes us a better person. It creates a new direction, a new path or a new open door. Or rather, It can destroy us with simple snap of a finger. Have you ever tried watching shows like "The Vampire Diaries", "The Secret Circle" or "Pretty Little Liars" or have you seen the Harry Potter Series or the Mission Impossible Saga? These shows give us a better view of what twists are like. Sometimes, twists are just really Twisted little shits. Just to excite one's audience. I've been a fan of these twists. And now, I'm watching my own true-to-life midnight drama series that everyone's talking about.  I hope these twists get better because I can't wait for the next episode!

Twisted Life by Anna Elizabeth©

xoxo
thejanraphaelbc ©2012

No comments:

Post a Comment