Tuesday 21 February 2012

Catch Me

"But you're so hypnotizing, You've got me laughing while I sing, you've got me smiling in my sleep. And I can see this unraveling, your love is where I'm falling so please don't Catch me... 
             If this is love please don't break me. I'm giving up so just Catch me..."

This is the question I keep asking myself. What's up with them? And it just shows that there is really something going on and I know I'm not allowed to meddle. Well, It's like a personal television show that I am watching daily, only this time, it's live.


Love is full of ups and downs. We don't know when it'll come to us but it comes when it comes. It is not a matter of understanding it. It's a matter of love understanding you. It just tells you that you are ready. Whatever the consequences are, you need to be mature enough to handle such things. The possibilities with love are just limitless. No borders, no boundaries. It's goes like "I don't care what in hell you are going through. I need you to feel this for me." Just proves that love is stupid enough to make everyone stupid. Well, in a good way, anyway.

Just a message to "the people" out there, if you let this go, you are stupid. Don't choose something you will regret for life knowing that choosing that will be the most fucked up thing you are ever going to do. And I'm just saying. 

This blog marks the end of the Valentine season. But, this doesn't mean love will disappear from the air. It will always be there to mess us up in ways we will never understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment