- Your internet speed is sub par and it doesn't meet the other gamers' internet speed.
- You may have a very speedy connection but the ping* of your internet speed does not meet the requirements for online gaming
- You are in a country where you are far from gaming servers.
- Your DNS** server does not support online gaming.
- Know what your internet speed and ping are. if you have a smartphone or a tablet download the Ookla speedtest app and start testing your internet speed. It is recommended to have at least a download speed of 5mbps and an upload speed of 1mbps. Any lower and the risk of getting the detector increases. Also, the ping should not be higher than 100ms. The lower the ping is, the better your internet is for gaming.
- Use a wired connection for your console. this will ensure non fluctuating internet speeds. It is not recommended to play if you are using a 3G or 4G wifi modems. Network internet has a reliability of only 70%.
- If you have slow internet, it is best to upgrade your plans. Changing times call for changing speeds.
- Manually set your DNS on your Playstation to a different server. I use Google DNS servers because it is more open and reliable
- Play at peak hours. usually, internet is very stable during peak hours and speed and ping are usually very high at these hours because few people are using the internet.
- Do not use VPNs (Virtual Private Networks) because it can interfere with gaming and it can interfere with looking for compatible players around you.
Don't forget to leave comments and suggestions below if you know a better way. :)